Monday, January 9, 2017

New Beagle, New Photos: 121 LaCrosse Street

Today I'd like to introduce our new Beagle, Abigail. Abigail is a small dog with big opinions, and she's really unhappy about the weather right now.
 

Maybe this is a better photo to show you.

Abigail is not as adventurous as her predecessor, Porter. But, she makes a good companion for our now-online treasure hunt, especially since we moved out of the Old Heidelberg and Scheibler's territory in Pittsburgh's East End.

Today I'm also excited to show you more photos of 121 LaCrosse Street! The current owner, Judith, let me know that this treasure is for sale, and I wish I could pounce on it! Maybe you will. You can check out the real estate listing here and an updated blog post about the house here.



Be sure to check out the blog for LOTS more beautiful photos like these! Click!

No comments:

Post a Comment